Win a complete set of Jeffery Deaver’s Lincoln Rhyme novels!

To celebrate the publication of Jeffery Deaver's THE SKIN COLLECTOR, we're giving away a complete set of Lincoln Rhyme novels! All you need to do is answer one simple question...

Posted on February 4, 2015 in Competition
Tags: Jeffery Deaver, The Skin Collector

Chosen at random.
Killed with painstaking precision.
Death is his art.

A new type of serial killer is stalking the streets of New York – one more devious and disturbing than ever before.

They call this butcher The Skin Collector: a tattooist with a chamber of torture hidden deep underground. But instead of using ink to create each masterpiece, the artist uses a lethal poison which will render targets dead before they can even entertain the prospect of escape…

With the clock rapidly ticking before the killer strikes again, NYPD detective Lincoln Rhyme must untangle the twisted web of clues before more victims are next. Can he stay one step ahead of the Skin Collector?

Master of suspense Jeffery Deaver returns with the eleventh exhilarating novel in the Lincoln Rhyme series, a long anticipated follow-up to the first novel, The Bone Collector (also a major Hollywood movie).

A No.1 bestseller, The Skin Collector, is available to buy now in paperback.

WIN!

You can win a complete set of all 11 Lincoln Rhyme thrillers – simply answer the following question:

Sign up to the Crime Files newsletter for monthly updates and information about new books from the very best crime and thriller authors.

Closing Date: Saturday 28th February 2015
Read full Terms & Conditions

More from the Crime Files blog

Comments

39 commments on “Win a complete set of Jeffery Deaver’s Lincoln Rhyme novels!”

• Jacqueline Plested says:

Great prize

• Jane Morrice says:

My favourite author 🙂

• Ann Leneghan says:

Amazing author, great prize, be great to win.

• Brian Webber says:

Favourite author, usually get an unexpected twist, to the story.

• Brian Webber says:

Really great reading.

• Deb says:

Favourite author. Always look forward to a new book.

• Valerie Philipson says:

One of my favourite authors, every book I have had has been ace.

• Patricia Day says:

Excited 🙂

• Alesha says:

Hi Emlyn. Bah humbug. Fought the Mrs for a wiondw seat on our recent flight and missed all the views as I had my head stuck in a book! I blame you! Really really enjoyed it, I’ve been using kindle on my phone, but so glad I got Hunted’ in paperback I still think it’s nice to have something physical. Thanks again and can’t wait for Wanted’. Regards Andrew.

• Debbie Greener says:

One of my favourite authors

• K says:

Great series. Looking forward to the next one

• Vivienne Unsworth says:

great prize!!

• Vivienne Unsworth says:

fantastic author

• Marjana Butt says:

been a BIG fan since reading “THE BONE COLLECTOR “

• Sarah McMinn says:

Fantastic prize

• Arthur says:

What a good book. Couldn’t put it down took over my life for 4 days since I stumbled asroccs it in the airport in the top 25 books, forgot what a TV was! Felt myself hoping and praying that the inevitable scene with his wife and son and the Director would turn out for the good even though I already knew it wouldn’t from the scene setting early on. The conversation with his estranged daughter by the water front genuinely brought a tear to my eye as I have a daughter of my own. First book ever to do that to me and considering I’m a beer drinking football fan thats saying something. Logged onto the site to find out when the sequel is due as I would run asroccs london myself now to buy it! Then find myself writting a message never done that either. Fingers crossed that a film is to follow!!

• Sue Harrison says:

An excellent author who I have followed avidly

• Leah Tonna says:

Fascinating thrillers which I’ve never read in the right order.

• sarah morgan says:

Fantasic author fantastic books

• Wiyan says:

Emyln absolutely stuinnng read, I really really enjoyed Hunted!! I finished the Kindle edition last month and have since read another book. What pushed me to comment was the fact that although a month ago I still find myself thinking about Hunted. Danny is a great lead character, the way you captured the relationship between Danny and his daughter, as mentioned already, is spot on. I can’t wait to see how this develops. Most authors I feel are trying to reach Lee Childs standard for a lead character. What you have done here is bring exactly that, plus a real human and emotional side by having his daughter involved.Also, the twist with one of the other characters caught me completely off guard, it really made me actually hate that person!!! < brilliant.The only fault I can find is that Amazon have the release date for the Kindle edition for Wanted as Feb 14, please tell me this in incorrect!?!?

• Andrew says:

Can’t wait to read the new one 🙂

• Penny hardy says:

Great author. Keeps you wanting more x

• Wendie Kirkland says:

Brill prize, looking forward to reading his new book, he is the best thriller writer around.

• corinne cairns says:

I can usually guess ‘who did it’ but not with Deaver’s books

• Peter Bradley says:

cant wait for his new book in Catherine dance series
    Love this author a fantastic read just brilliant

• Bibiana says:

Cheers, Steven. Really pleased you ejnyoed HUNTED. I had a blast writing it too. The pub date keeps on moving at the moment, but I’ll check. I’ve been insanely busy this year, which is why it’s going to be coming out later than I’d hoped (believe me, I’m gutted about this). Meanwhile, there will be a Danny Shanklin novella out in a couple of months, called THE HOSTAGE. All the best (and thanks for not giving away any spoilers in your review!), Emlyn

• Victoria says:

Great, extraordinary book! Waiting for the next one. Read it in German, did a resrceah and found that the author mentioned on the German cover is not the same as the Engish one. However, found you anyway Is there any wayof getting a German early proof copy? Could read it to find spelling mistakes. Am originally from South Africa, living in Germany.Can’t wait to read your next book!

• Martine says:

I have read almost all of Jeffrey’s novels and would like to introduce my daughter to them. What better way than all 5 Lincoln books at once!

• Nikki Cable says:

Not read any of his stuff but really want to as told he is a fab author would be great to win it!

• Ramesh says:

I picked up this book from the bkooshop shelf not knowing what it was really about and I must say that I absolutely loved it! It has an excellent mixture of various different themes that just makes you want to keep on reading. I literally paused 90% of my life for 3 days to finish this book. It was well worth it and I would recommend to anyone; if i haven’t made it obvious yet, I was hooked! Job well done I’m so ready for the sequel!

• Steve Laughton says:

Read the Bone Collector after I saw the film ( good film but book is way better).

• Kathryn Woodside says:

My Dad got me into Mr. Deaver Books- phenominal writer all stories are so well researched and utterly believable, I always think I know who did it and how. I have never ever guessed correctly.

Without a doubt the most talented and dedicated author in decades.

• Donna Jones says:

Fantastic author

• Donna Jones says:

Fantastic author Fantastic books

• June Vanner says:

I have ready some of Jeffrey Deaver’s books, but could always re-read them all again, should I win!!! Hint! Hint!

• Laura says:

i haven’t been able to concentrate on a book for years, but I have recently started reading again and have always loved Jeffrey’s writing. I truly admire his mind and his writing skills are pretty much unmatched in this genre.

• sally hartley says:

Brilliant writer 🙂

• Janet Bennett says:

great author

• Audrey Naylor says:

Great Author, and he has written some fantastic books.