A crimetastic opportunity for Crimefest (with added crime!)
Win a weekend pass to Crimefest and the chance to meet SOMEONE ELSE'S SKIN and NO OTHER DARKNESS author Sarah Hilary!
Posted on April 1, 2015 in Competition
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Love crime fiction? Then how about this for a prize…
A weekend pass to CrimeFest 2015 ** (14-17 May) in Bristol where you can chat with Sarah Hilary about her writing and the Marnie Rome series over a drink in the bar. Prize also includes a signed copy of both SOMEONE ELSE’S SKIN and NO OTHER DARKNESS. This includes access to all interviews, panels and receptions but not accommodation or dinner. The prize also includes £50 for travel expenses.
Other Crime Files authors attending Crimefest include: Britta Bolt, Colette McBeth, Sabine Durrant, Sophie Hannah, Tom Harper, Antonia Hodgson, Fergus McNeil, Jenny Blackhurst, Rebecca Muddiman, Danielle Ramsay, Kate Rhodes
To enter, just fill in this form and sign up for the Crime Files newsletter…
Terms & Conditions:
1. This is a prize draw for 1 weekend to Crimefest 2015 (14th – 17th May) and £50 travel fees. The winner will also have the opportunity to meet Sarah Hilary, if possible, and have a copy of SOMEONE ELSE’S SKIN and NO OTHER DARKNESS signed. Please note no accommodation is included. To enter, please complete this entry form. All qualifying entrants must be subscribed to the Crime Files newsletter.
2. The Winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by an Hachette employee, whose decision will be final.
3. The Winner may see their name posted on the Crime Files website and possibly other websites and Twitter accounts.
4. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
5. The prize draw opens at 15:00 pm BST on Wednesday 1st April and closes at 11:59 pm BST on Wednesday 22nd April. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
6. The prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over in the UK except employees of Hachette, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. Hachette is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. Hachette reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
10. The Winner will be published on the Crime Files website week commencing Monday 27th April.
11. The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about our books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news from us.
13. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.