Win a Greek island holiday!
To celebrate the paperback release of Sabine Durrant's bestselling suspense novel LIE WITH ME, we have an amazing prize up for grabs - a holiday for two to a Greek island!
Posted on February 2, 2017 in Competition
How to enter
To enter the prize draw, tweet with the hashtag #LieWithMe and confess a lie that you’ve told. Don’t worry, it doesn’t need to be anything too dramatic – a cheeky white lie will do!
About the book
Paul has a plan. He has a vision of a better future, and he’s going to make it happen. If it means hiding or exaggerating a few things here and there, no harm done.
But when he charms his way on to a family holiday and finds himself trapped among tensions and emotions he doesn’t understand…
By the time he starts to realise that however painful the truth is, it’s the lies that cause the real damage…
Well, by then, it might just be too late.
Terms and conditions
- This is a prize draw for a holiday for two to a Greek island. To enter, tweet with the hashtag #LieWithMe and confess a lie that you’ve told.
- The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a member of the Hodder & Stoughton marketing team, whose decision will be final.
- The winner may see their entry posted on the
Hodder & Stoughton (hereinafter the ’Company’) website and on other websites and social media accounts.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The prize draw opens at 12:01 am GMT on 02/02/2017 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 09/09/2017. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- The prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over in the UK except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
- Up to three entries per person allowed. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The prize includes 2x return flights to a Greek island – exact location tbc – from a UK airport to be agreed and 5 nights’ accommodation for two people, minimum three star, up to a maximum total cost of £1000 for the flights and accommodation. Travel must take place between 1 June 2017 and 31 December 2017 and is subject to availability at the discretion of Hodder & Stoughton Limited. Travel insurance, airport transfers, food and drink and all other expenses are not included in the Prize.
- The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
- The winner will be contacted via Twitter by 16/02/2017.
- The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the following address: Hodder & Stoughton, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London, EC47 0DZ.
- The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the Hachette group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news.
- By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This prize draw is being organised by Hodder & Stoughton, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London, EC47 0DZ.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.