#LyingWithLieWithMe – Competition Time!
Win a set of Sabine Durrant's suspense novels with our #LyingWithLieWithMe competition.
Posted on June 26, 2017 in Competition
We can’t resist a good play on words here at Crime Files, and so we present… #LyingWithLieWithMe.
Fancy winning a signed copy of the bestselling Lie With Me as well as Sabine’s previous suspense novels Under Your Skin and Remember Me This Way? This is your chance – we have three sets up for grabs!
To enter the competition, EITHER:
a) Tweet a photo of you or a friend lying/reclining with a copy of Lie With Me, with the hashtag #LyingWithLieWithMe
b) Tweet a photo of you or a friend lying/reclining WITHOUT a copy of Lie With Me (if you don’t have one yet!), with the words ‘Wish I was #LyingWithLieWithMe‘
Competition closes at 11.59pm on 9th July. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions:
- The winners will be selected from the correct entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions based on subjective criteria including but not restricted to: humour, composition of photograph, originality, interesting location. The winner shall be selected by a member of the Hodder & Stoughton marketing team whose decision will be final.
- The winners may see their entry posted on the Hodder & Stoughton (hereinafter the ’Company’) website and on other websites and social media accounts.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The competition opens at 3.00 pm BST on 26/06/2017 and closes at 11:59 pm BST on 09/07/2017. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- The competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over in the UK or ROI except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the winner will be asked to have his or her guardian complete waivers, consent forms and/or other documentation as prerequisite for being awarded the prize.
- Up to two entries per person allowed. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
- The winners will be contact via Twitter w/c 10/07/2017.
- The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the following address: Hodder & Stoughton, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being organised by Hodder & Stoughton, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.