Terms and Conditions: On My Life Competition
Terms and Conditions: for Angela Clarke On My Life Proof Competition
Posted on October 31, 2017 in Uncategorized
Terms and Conditions for On My Life proof competition 2018:
Terms & Conditions:
1. This is a competition to win an advance proof copy of On My Life by Angela Clarke. To enter, entrants need to retweet the prize draw tweet on Angela Clarke’s Twitter before 11:59 pm GMT on Thursday 15th November 2018.
2. There will be five winners in total. The winners will be selected at random from the correct entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by Crime Files, whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
4. The competition opens at 13:00pm GMT on 31st October 2018 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on Thursday 15th November 2018. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
5. The winners’ first names will be published on Crime Files and Angela Clarke’s Twitter on Friday 16th November 2018.
6. The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If a Winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted, the Company reserves the right to select another winner.
10. The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the Company at the address shown below.
11. The Company is the data controller of Personal Data that it collects in the course of running the competition and will use the Personal Data in accordance with the Company’s Privacy Notice (https://www.hodder.co.uk/information/privacy.page) It will use such Personal Data for the purposes of running the competition and delivering any prize(s) and will delete it after a reasonable period from the end of the competition. “Personal Data” means names of entrants and other details provided by them (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers) for the competition. The Company will not share such Personal Data with any third parties except for the purpose of delivering the prize(s).
12. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. This competition is being organised by Hodder and Stoughton, Limited of Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ.
14. These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.