Pre-order Offer: On My Life by Angela Clarke
Pre-order On My Life by Angela Clarke and receive an exclusive short story...
Posted on January 4, 2018 in Uncategorized
Pre-order On My Life by Angela Clarke and receive an exclusive short story…
To celebrate the addictive and twisty new psychological thriller from Angela Clarke, we’re running a very special pre-order offer. If you pre-order On My Life you can receive an exclusive short story written by Angela called A Change of Luck.
To receive the short story, email email@example.com along with proof that you have pre-ordered any edition of On My Life by Angela Clarke (e.g. ebook, paperback or audio). The offer is open between 11am GMT on 4th January 2019 and 11:59pm GMT on 10th July 2019.
Once you have sent an email along with proof of purchase or library order, you will receive a PDF document of the short story which you can read on any e-reading device or computer. Please note the inbox will be monitored regularly and you should receive your story within a week. See below for terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
- This giveaway offer (“Offer”) is for a short story entitled A Change of Luck (the “Story”) written by Angela Clarke (the “Author”) and is open to people who have pre-ordered a copy of On My Life by the Author.
- This Offer is open from 11am GMT on Friday 4th January 2019 and closes at 11:59pm GMT on 10th July 2019. Emails received outside these times will not qualify for the Offer.
- You will need to have pre-ordered either the ebook (9781473681538), paperback (9781473681521), trade paperback (9781473681514) or audio (9781473681545) of Angela Clarke’s On My Life or have pre-ordered a copy at your local library.
- To be eligible to receive the Story, email firstname.lastname@example.org along with proof of your pre-order. Proof can include an order confirmation, photo of a receipt, a screenshot/email showing your order, or similar proof of placing an order for a copy at your local library.
- The Offer is open to UK residents aged 16 or over.
- The Company will not contact or send the Story to anyone who provides incomplete information or for emails lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the Offer or cancel the Offer without notice but will try to avoid creating undue disappointment.
- The Story is supplied solely for the purposes this Offer. All rights to the Story are reserved by the Author and the Story is not for publication or further dissemination in any format or territory.
- The Company is the data controller of Personal Data that it collects in the course of running this Offer and will use the Personal Data in accordance with the Company’s Privacy Notice (https://www.hodder.co.uk/information/privacy.page) It will use such Personal Data for the purposes of running the Offer and delivering the Story to entrants and will delete it after a reasonable period from the end of the offer. “Personal Data” means names of people and other details provided by them (e.g. email addresses) for the Offer. The Company will not share such Personal Data with any third parties
- By emailing with required proof of pre-order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This Offer is being organised by Hodder and Stoughton, Limited of Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ (the “Company”)