Liar Liar Prize Draw Terms & Conditions:
This is a prize draw for three uncorrected proof copy of LIAR LIAR by Lisa Jackson.
Posted on June 8, 2018 in Uncategorized
1 This is a prize draw for three uncorrected proof copy of LIAR LIAR by Lisa Jackson. To enter you must retweet the post advertising the prize draw and click to follow Crime Files on Twitter. There will be three winners.
- The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by the Crime Files administrator, whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner may see their entry posted on the
Crime Files (hereinafter the ’Company’) website and on other websites and social media accounts.
- The prize draw opens at 9:30 am BST on 08/06/2018 and closes at 9:30 am BST on 11/06/2018. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- The prize draw is open to anyone aged 16 or over in the UK, Australia or New Zealand except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice, but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
- The winner’s name will be published on the Crime Files website within a week of the competition’s closure.
- The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the following address: Crime Files, Hodder & Stoughton Marketing Department, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ.
- By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being organised by Crime Files, Hodder & Stoughton Marketing Department, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.